Freelance On-Camera Model - San Francisco, CA
Job Type: Contract
Collective Press is looking for an on-camera model to come into our SF office for one-off video shoots. We are a digital media startup making online videos in lifestyle verticals: make-up, hair styling, nail painting, cooking, DIY, hacks, and more. You'll be immersed in learning the best of digital and social media content.
We are looking for a very diverse range of facial complexions, so we encourage everyone who is interested to apply. We are looking for teen, adult, and mature skin.
- Modeling for 3-4 hr shoots, while a makeup artist demonstrates different makeup looks and techniques on you
- Must be comfortable being on camera and having makeup applied to your face
- Adhere to specific clothing requirements specified for shoot (i.e. You won't be required to purchase anything out of pocket, but we may specify "white top" for instance.)
- Past experience modeling, a plus but not required
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Available for one-off shoots Monday-Friday between 9am-5pm in San Francisco (our shoots are either half or full day)
About Collective Press
Collective Press is a digital media startup company that was founded in 2014 by serial entrepreneurs from Berkeley, Stanford, and UPenn. It owns several digital publications spanning a variety of topics: news, trending stories, home, cooking, diy, and more. For more information, visit collectivepress.com
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.