Freelance Makeup Artist & On Camera Host - San Francisco, CA
Job Type: Contract
Collective Press is looking for a creative make-up artist/on-camera model/host to work on one-off shoots in our SF office.
We are digital media startup making online videos in lifestyle verticals: make-up, hair styling, nail painting, cooking, DIY, hacks, and more.
Shoots are typically half days (4 hours) or full days (7 hours). Shoots can be recurring, depending on our video needs and your expertise.
- Work on video shoots as stylist/make-up artist & on-camera model/host
- Be able to execute on the make-up techniques both on yourself and on others
- Ability to work with other members of the team to help produce video to spec
- Experience and passion for make-up/styling
- Professional license in beauty is preferred
- Strong, interesting, and dynamic on-camera personality and appearance
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Bring makeup supplies to shoot to execute videos (video ideas coordinated in advance of shoot)
About Collective Press
Collective Press is a digital media startup company that was founded in 2014 by serial entrepreneurs from Berkeley, Stanford, and UPenn. It owns several digital publications spanning a variety of topics: news, trending stories, home, cooking, diy, and more. For more information, visit collectivepress.com
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.