Freelance Sewing Expert - San Francisco, CA
Job Type: Contract
Collective Press is looking for creative sewing experts to work on one-off shoots in our SF studio on a contract basis. We are a digital media startup making online instructional or "how-to" videos in lifestyle verticals: cooking, DIY, beauty, and more. You'll be immersed in learning the best of digital and social media content.
Shoots are typically half days (4 hours) or full days (7 hours). Shoots can be recurring, depending on our video needs and your expertise.
- Work on assigned video shoots as sewing expert, sewing projects on camera as the "hands" in the video
- Create materials order and clear concise steps list for each project
- Create original ideas and designs
- Ability to work with other members of the team to help produce video to spec
- Clean up materials and tidy workspace after video wrap up
- Passionate about sewing
- Punctual and reliable
- Works well with direction and collaboration
- Positive, can-do attitude
About Collective Press
Collective Press is a digital media startup company that was founded in 2014 by serial entrepreneurs from Berkeley, Stanford, and UPenn. It owns several digital publications spanning a variety of topics: news, trending stories, home, cooking, diy, and more. For more information, visit collectivepress.com
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.