Chef & On Camera Host - San Francisco, CA
Job Type: Full-Time / Part-Time
Collective Press is looking for a talented professional chef and on-camera host to join our SF office. We are a digital media startup making online videos in lifestyle verticals: cooking, DIY, beauty/makeup, and more. You'll be immersed in learning the best of digital and social media content.
- Work as on-camera chef and host
- Idea generation: help with video content creation related to the cooking field: coming up with compelling video ideas, etc. These ideas range from demonstrating knife skills to showcasing the best way to make a popular dish.
- Recipe development: new recipe creation and editing existing recipes
- Assist with production of cooking/cooking technique videos to spec
- Ability to work with other members of the team to help produce video to spec
- Taste-test recipes as needed
- Other admin duties as assigned
- 3+ years of professional cooking experience
- Ability to come up with compelling ideas for video in the cooking field
- Recipe development experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong, energetic on-camera presence - from being a host to doing voiceovers to just being the hands
- Operate well in deadline-driven environment
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Self-starter and team player
- Food styling experience, a plus
About Collective Press
Collective Press is a digital media startup company that was founded in 2014 by serial entrepreneurs from Berkeley, Stanford, and UPenn. It owns several digital publications spanning a variety of topics: news, trending stories, home, cooking, diy, and more. For more information, visit collectivepress.com
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.