Freelance Copyeditor - Remote
Job Type: Contract
Collective Press is looking for a talented freelance copyeditor to copyedit articles on a variety of lifestyle subjects such as: cooking, DIY, health, exercise, outdoors, animals, and more. This is a remote position.
- Copyedit and assess article for spelling/grammar, factual accuracy, legal considerations, style, and consistency
- At least 4+ years of copyediting experience
- 1+ years of online copyediting experience
- A thorough knowledge of grammar, punctuation, and spelling
- Extreme attention to detail and thoroughness
- Fact-checking experience
- Experience with American media copyright law, especially in the realm of online publishing
- Can meet deadlines
About Collective Press
Collective Press is a digital media startup company that was founded in 2014 by serial entrepreneurs from Berkeley, Stanford, and UPenn. It owns several digital publications spanning a variety of topics: news, trending stories, home, cooking, diy, and more. For more information, visit collectivepress.com
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.